Is Growing Tomatoes a Good Niche for Affiliate Marketing?
Many people are looking for niche markets to get into with affiliate marketing. The problem is that many of these niches are oversaturated, making it difficult to make money in them.
So, is growing tomatoes a good niche for affiliate marketing? In this blog post, we will take a look at the pros and cons of choosing this particular niche. We will also discuss how you can go about finding profitable products to promote in this market.
When it comes to affiliate marketing, the key is to find a niche that is not too competitive.
Does The Growing Tomatoes Niche Have Too Much Competition?
While growing tomatoes may be a viable niche for affiliate marketing, after doing some research I believe it is going to be fairly competitive and may take some time to make money in this market.
You will be competing with some websites that have been around for years and have established authority in the ranks with Google, but I still think with great content and comprehensive keyword research this niche could be successful for you.
Are There Legit Affiliate Programs That Offer Decent Commissions In The Growing Tomatoes Niche?
I was happy to find out that there are quite a few affiliate programs available in the growing tomatoes niche that pay decent commissions and are legit.
Here are just a few of them.
- TomatoFest – Specializing in Heirloom Tomato Seeds.
Affiliate Sign-up https://www.tomatofest.com/affiliate_info.asp
- Gardeners – This employee-owned company has been around since 1982. They sell just about everything when it comes to garden supplies and pay affiliates 8% commissions.
Affiliate Sign-up https://www.gardeners.com/how-to/affiliate-network/7229.html
- Garden Tower – The Garden Tower is a self-contained, portable garden that grows 50 plants vertically in just four square feet. They offer a tiered affiliate program starting at 12% commissions.
Website – https://www.gardentowerproject.com/
Affiliate Sign-up – https://www.gardentowerproject.com/pages/affiliate-program
- Earth Easy – They offer a wide variety of sustainable living products and pay their affiliates 11% commissions.
Website – https://eartheasy.com/
Affiliate Sign-up – https://eartheasy.com/affiliate-program/
- Hoss Tools – This family-owned business has been around since 2008 and specializes in selling high-quality gardening tools. They offer a tiered affiliate program starting at 12% commissions.
Website – https://hosstools.com/
Affiliate Sign-up – Through ShareASale
What Are Some Good Products To Promote In The Growing Tomatoes Niche?
You will find an endless supply of products to promote in the growing tomatoes niche like tomato seeds, tomato plants, grow lights, and other gardening supplies.
You could also promote books or eBooks on how to grow tomatoes successfully.
The key is to find products that are high quality and that offer a good commission.
One of the great things about this market is that it is always in season. This means that people are always searching for tomato-related products, which gives you an excellent opportunity to make sales.
Another benefit of this market is that it is relatively easy to get started. You don’t need a lot of experience, money, or knowledge to grow tomatoes successfully.
Two Great Resources For Growing Tomatoes
As someone who has a deep passion for growing tomatoes and has been growing them for years here in Florida, I highly recommend checking out these two resources.
You will find everything you will ever need to know about growing tomatoes.
- Tomatoville – http://www.tomatoville.com/
- Daves Garden – https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/f/tomatoes/all/
8 Possible Domain Names Just For Fun
- – TomatoAddict.com
- – TomatoJunkie.com
- – TomatoJoy.com
- – TomatoLuv.com
- – TomatoDepot.com
- – “your name”GrowsTomatoes.com
- – “your name”TomatoGarden.com
- – TomatoHead.com “I like this one, lol”
Finding Low Competition Keyword Phrases
To be successful in any niche that you are just starting, you need to be able to find low-competition keyword phrases that you can rank on the first page of Google.
Helpful Keyword Research Information
You can use tools like Google Keyword Planner to find these keywords.
6 Popular Keyword Tools
- Jaaxy – https://www.jaaxy.com/?a_aid=1b6f2b16
- Answer The Public – https://answerthepublic.com/ “FREE”
- KWFinder – https://kwfinder.com/
- Ahrefs – https://ahrefs.com/
- Keywords Everywhere – https://keywordseverywhere.com/
- Semrush – https://www.semrush.com/
Once you have found some good keywords that you feel you can rank, it’s time to create some great content around them. You may check out the following link on how to structure a blog post. https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/parthab/blog/heres-how-i-structure-an-article-in-45-mins-well-18m-43secs
My Final Thoughts – Is This a Niche Worth Persuing
I believe if growing tomatoes is a passion of yours you should go for it. Having that passion can really be the biggest factor in the success of an online business. You will find it much more enjoyable to put in the work and find it easier to be consistent in adding content in the months and years to follow.
I believe that growing tomatoes can be a great niche for affiliate marketing, but you must be willing to give your business the time it will take to gain authority and momentum with Google.
With the right approach, you can find success in this niche.
I hope this article has helped answer the question: Is growing tomatoes a good niche for affiliate marketing?
As always, please feel free to leave any questions or comments below. Thanks for reading! until next time! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
To Your Success,