In this Unique Rewards review, we’ll take an in-depth look at this way to make money at home. With so many of these sites available and making the promise of easy money, we’ll help you to understand what is Unique Rewards and whether it’s worth your time or just another scam.
Let me just mention that I am not a big fan of “paid to do” sites. There is only one of these type of sites that I recommend. You can check it out if you like by clicking here.
What is Unique Rewards About and How Does it Work?
Unique Rewards allows you to make money doing things you already do online. You already spend a good portion of your day reading emails, looking at ads, shopping, watching videos, and even listening to music, so why not make some money at the same time?
Unlike some work at home sites, Unique Rewards offers completely free registration and you can sign up for their cash rewards in just a few minutes. As a US-based company, Unique Rewards is open only to individuals who live in the US, Canada, or the UK. While this can be frustrating if you live elsewhere, this is just another layer of security that ensures that the offers they provide are legitimate. That means you won’t be wasting your time chasing after offers from scammy advertisers. And that’s not something that every work at home site provides.
When you complete an offer, payment for that offer is transferred to your account. Typically, the money will be available within 1-2 business days. You can request payment once a week so long as you’ve hit the $20 minimum payout requirement. To further ensure that you live in the US, Canada, or the UK, payments are available only through PayPal or paper check. Payments are made on Mondays, so if you request payment on a Tuesday, you won’t receive the money until the following Monday. The exact time of payment can vary.
Can you Make Money with Unique Rewards?
You can make money through a wide variety of offers with Unique Rewards.
• Cash Offers. Search through the offers available for cashback on products, services, and information that you’re already interested in. Once you complete the offer, money is deposited into your account.
• Surveys. New surveys are available daily. Just answer the questions or sign up for that survey providers site and receive money.
• Videos. Watch videos from their partners and get paid within 5 minutes of finishing the video. You typically earn $.01 for watching a video.
• Music. Listen to online radio and get money for every captcha code you enter.
• Ads. Go to the Click Cash section and click on the offers you’re interested in. Go to that advertiser's website and get paid $.01
• Shopping. Search through the wide selection of products you already want and need and get up to 50% off your purchase.
• Coupons and Deals. Unique Rewards has exclusive discounts on products, even products already available through their cashback shopping rewards.
• Emails. Receive 1-3 emails each day. Click the ad in the email, go to the advertiser's website to prove you read the email, and get paid $.01. If you complete the offer available, you can make up to $50 depending on the offer.
• Referrals. You can make $5 when you refer family and friends to Unique Rewards and 10% of their earnings for life. The only catch is that they have to reach their first $20 payout for you to receive $5. Do you have a blog? Put up a Unique Rewards banner and get money when people sign up through your link.
In most instances, you receive your reward within 1-2 business days. Some cashback offers pay as quickly as 12 hours, however, some can take up to 30 days depending on their reporting schedules. As you can see, the easiest offers pay the least, while things like signing up for trial offers pay considerably higher. Keep in mind that, should you sign up for a trial offer, you may be required to provide your credit card info and if you don’t cancel the trial before it expires, you may end up having to pay more than you make.
Is Unique Rewards a Scam?
Although Unique Rewards does provide a wide variety of ways to make money with them, most of the offers pay very little. You could make more money by picking up loose change on the sidewalk than you could through watching videos and completing surveys. But there is potential to make decent money if you find a product or service that you already wanted or needed to buy.
In the truest sense, Unique Rewards is not a scam. They take steps to ensure that each of the offers provided through their partners is valid and they take steps to ensure the security of their site by restricting sign up to members in the US, Canada, and the UK. There is potential to make money, but unless you have nothing else to do, you will likely struggle to reach that first $20 payout.
Unique Rewards provides simple ways to make money at home. They have a large variety of offers with credible advertising partners so you can make money through everything from reading emails to shopping through their site. However, many of the offers just aren’t worth your time. For example, watching a 5-minute video on a new cleaning product will only pay you a penny. You can’t just let ads or music play in the background while you do other things, too, as there are required captchas to fill out in order to get the cash reward. This makes those offers take considerably more effort than they’re worth. Unless you have a lot of spare time and lack of hobbies, making any real amount of money through Unique Rewards will likely prove to be difficult. If you’re looking for a way to make money at home or for a good supplement to your income, I invite you to take a look at My #1 Recommendation to Make Money Online below. Unique Rewards may not be a scam, but it’s not worth your time in my honest opinion.
To your success,