I'm certainly not a big fan of survey websites and most people know this about me. Well, that doesn't mean you won't get an honest review from me when it comes to your favorite survey websites.
While a lot of survey websites have a bad reputation, I have seen some people actually earn money from some of these websites. There are people who usually get all the gift cards they need from completing surveys on survey websites.
In recent days, Earning Station is one of these survey websites getting popular daily. I got to know about this website couple of months ago. Today, you are going to learn everything you need to know about Earning Station from me. I will be completely honest and unbiased like always while reviewing Earning Station.
What is Earning Station?
Earning Station is a survey website created in 2011. This platform allows users to earn some money that will be paid through gift cards by completing some actions. You earn money in Earning Station by participating in surveys, watching videos, playing games, and much more!
Earning Station is owned and operated by Massfinity, a company that claims to help people make money online by making it for them to engage with high-quality offers.
Like I mentioned above, Earning Station only pays for your effort through gift cards. Meanwhile, it is free to join. Apart from your time, you are not really risking anything when you decide to join this platform.
How Does Earning Station Work?
If you have ever used any survey websites before, then you shouldn't expect any surprise. Earning Station works pretty much like every other survey and get-paid-to websites on the internet.
You can only sign up if you are 18-years of age and you live in the United States. Of course, it is completely free to join and you will get paid $.50 sign-up bonus when you sign up. When you are done signing up; you can earn additional $10 by joining five of their sister survey sites.
The platform claims that they have a lot of high-quality offers for their members. After you've completed your sign up, you can log onto your dashboard to start completing the actions listed on the dashboard. Earning Stations focus a lot on paid surveys and they have a lot of them. If you have some time, you can make some money by completing these surveys.
There are a lot of tasks you can do to earn money in Earning Station. Some of these tasks include:
- Survey: Just like every other get-paid-to websites, Earning Survey pays you to complete surveys. Some surveys pay more than others but might take longer to fill out.
- Play Games: You can also get paid to play games on Earning Station. The earning here is not much. However, it is still a good way to spend your free time.
- Search the Web: Well, most of us search the web daily for a variety of information. The difference is that you will get paid to do it inside their system.
- Shop Online: Earning Station gives you points for each item you purchase online through them. You can think of this as getting a discount or a coupon. So if you need to make any purchase online, you should check if you can do it through the platform so you get some points you can use in buying more items in the future.
How Does Earning Station Pay?
Earning Station no longer redeem points with direct cash. Any point you earn on Earning Station will be converted into gift cards. You can use these gift cards to make your purchase. If you need physical gift cards, they can be mailed to your location in the United and it will take 6 weeks to arrive your location.
- You earn points when you buy through Earning Station
- Easy to join
- High-quality offers
- A lot of ways to earn money
- You can get gift-cards sent to your location
- Takes a long time to reach your goal
- No option to get money in check form
- Not available to people living outside of the United States
Is Earning Station a Scam?
No doubt, the world of online surveys is full of scams. You certainly don't want to be wasting your time. Having said that; Earning Station is a legit website. They are transparent and that is enough to conclude that they are not a scam. If you have some free time, you can actually make some money on this platform. But have it in your mind you can't get rich doing surveys online.
Final Thought and Better Alternative
You certainly don't want to waste your time making measly cents for long hours of works on survey websites like Earning Stations. Instead of doing this, wouldnt you rather build a real online business?
I invite you to take a look at My #1 recommendation to make money online. This program has been teaching people from all over the world since 2005 exactly how to build a six-figure business online.
To your success,